Return Goods Policy
All returns must be authorized by Winn Auto Accessoires prior to receipt. Product must be returned within 10 days of being received. Authorizations are valid for 30 days. Return goods authorizations (RGAs) may be arranged by contacting a Winn Auto Accessories sales representative. Unauthorized returns may be returned to customer at customer’s expense, destroyed by Winn Auto Accessories at Winn Auto Accessories’s discretion, or subject to additional charges without credit being issued to customer. This policy applies to all customers unless superseded by a separate written agreement that includes specific return goods terms and conditions.
After obtaining an RGA, each return must include the following information:
- Customer’s name, address and account number.
- RGA number.
- Original PO number or original Invoice number.
Defective products are returnable with prior authorization. Non-defective products may be returned, provided customer has obtained prior authorization from Winn Auto Accessories, if such products are in salable condition and suitable for restocking. All body kit returns will incur a 25% restocking fee unless the product is defective, damaged in shipping, or the wrong item was sent. Auto detail supplies are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee or money back. Product must be returned within 10 days of receipt.
The following conditions will not be considered for return.
- Products purchased more than two weeks prior to return request.
- Products considered hazardous materials.
- Special or custom products made to customer specifications or sold as non-returnable.
- Painted or Carbon Fiber parts.
- Products returned in altered or damaged packaging, or in packaging other than original packaging.
- Packs broken, breached or damaged.
- Items in unsalable units of measure where product cannot be resold.
- Returns prohibited by state law*.
- Third party vendor products that require a vendor return authorization are subject to the vendor’s return policy and applicable fees.
- Issuance of an RGA number does not guarantee credit. Credit issuance is dependent on confirmed receipt/review of returned products and is subject to the other terms of this policy.
Customers are responsible for paying any local duty or other local chargers for taxes and miscellaneous in the country where the product is being shipped to. We only charge for the item and shipping of the product to you. We are not responsible for any duty or taxes that are charged by your Country.
Buyer understands that due to strict U.S. Federal and State Safety crash guidelines, Winn Auto Accessories is not responsible or liable for any damage or possible injury incurred upon possible accidents due to driver error, incorrect installations, bad judgment (cracking or breaking your parts). Buyer understands that part may need slight modification for correct fitment such as shaving, molding, etc. Buyer understands that all body parts require some prep work before paint. Please seek professional body shop for paint and installation.